Find a suitable 10 Year New Build Warranty
A New Home Warranty, known as a 10-Year Structural Warranty or Latent Defects Policy, covers your new build property in the event of any structural issues that may be caused by defects in design, workmanship or material. Typically, damage could include failure of the foundations or a structural defect to internal/external walls or load bearing floors.
It is a mortgage lender requirement that all New Build Homes require a Structural Warranty/Latent Defects Policy.
Key Features of a New Build 10 Year Warranty
- 10-Year Building Warranty Policy from Building Regulation Sign Off
- 2-Year Defect Period (First two years)
- The policy will cover the cost of complete or part rebuilding in the event of a building defect or structural failure
- Professional fees (architects/engineers) covered
- Recognised by UK Finance listed Mortgage Lenders
- Cover available for projects that have already started
- Dedicated Account Handler
- Fully assignable to all future owners
- Fast turnaround
- Peace of Mind