Warranties for Insolvency/Receivership Properties
The Receivership market for residential property is very active and without a 10 Year Warranty, the new build properties will not sell. We work with a number of LPA Receivers and can arrange a Receivership Warranty.
Without a 10 Year Warranty the homes will be almost impossible to sell.
Without a 10 Year Warranty the homes will be almost impossible to sell unless the buyers are all paying with cash
Key features of a Structural Warranty for LPA Receivers
A receivership building warranty must satisfy a number of key criteria in order to be accepted by mortgage lenders. Our dedicated team have the expertise to ensure that our receivership warranties buyers and lenders requirements, enabling a smooth sale. The key items that these insolvency warranties should include are:
- 10 Year Structural Warranty from Building Regulation Sign Off
- Cover for a wide range of structural defects
- 100% risk transfer for the LPA Receiver or Administrator
- Comprehensive claims service direct to the new home owner
- Cover available for complete, part-complete and individual units in apartment blocks
- Recognised by UK Finance listed Mortgage Lenders
- Dedicated Account Handler
- Fully assignable to all future owners
- Fast turnaround.
- Peace of Mind
Obtaining an Insolvency Warranty
We are passionate about Customer Service and believe in making life simple. In order to obtain a quote, we will require the following:
- 10 Minute Phone call with yourself so we can complete the online application form
- Set of construction drawings
- Site investigation report, if applicable
- Further project specific information may be requested following the application