What is a Commercial Building Warranty?
Commercial Building Warranties provide comprehensive cover for all types of developments, such as offices, warehouses, schools and retail units with the option to include M&E Cover. Obtaining commercial latent defects insurance allows for the safe sale and letting of such commercial properties, whilst removing the risk of liability for the owner or landlord of the property. Building Warranties have a wealth of knowledge and experience in dealing with these kinds of commercial building warranties and will obtain an suitable policy for you.
A 10 or 12 Year Commercial Latent Defects Warranty from a rated insurer is essential for peace of mind and will enhance the value of your development. If you would like to know more about a Commercial Latent Defects Warranty, get in touch today and our team will guide you through the process.
A Commercial Building Warranty, provides comprehensive coverage for the building owner, tenant, investor commercial, or developer. The Warranty for a Commercial Building may also include M&E cover.
Commercial building warranties provide comprehensive coverage for the commercial building owner or developer. These warranties typically cover a wide range of systems and components within the building.
Key features of a Commercial Property Structural Warranty
- 10- or 12-Year Cover from an A-Rated Insurer
- Indemnifies the owner and tenant against structural failure
- A Structural Warranty compliments the Collateral Warranties
- Fully assignable to all future owners
- Dedicated Account Handler
- Peace of Mind
Obtaining a Commercial Building Warranty
We are passionate about Customer Service and believe in making life simple. In order to obtain a quote, we will require the following:
- 10 Minute Phone call with yourself so we can complete the online application form
- Set of construction drawings
- Site investigation report
- Further project specific information may be requested following the application