Self Build Warranty Insurance for New Homes
If you are building your own home, you will need Structural Building Warranty Insurance or more commonly known as a "Self Build Warranty".
We make buying a Self Build Warranty for your new home easy. We would also recommend buying Site Insurance cover while your build is progressing as this is also essential.
Mr & Mrs Williams have brought a building plot and intend to build a new family home for their own occupation. They will require a "Self Build Warranty" to satisfy their mortgage lender, which will provide them with peace of mind, and if they decide to sell in the future, the new purchaser will expect the balance of a 10-Year Structural Warranty to be in place.
Key features of a Self-Build Structural Warranty
- Very competitive premiums
- Full technical support
- Cover available prior to or once construction has commenced
- Policies are recognised by all the main lenders and comply with Council of Mortgage Lenders (CML) requirement
- Home has to be your main residence and occupied for at least the first 12 months
- Cover is available for projects that have already commenced
- Request Self Build quotes from Evolution
- Comparable market quotations provided
- Register the proposed development
- Payment of survey fees and premium
- Full plan/specification check by technical team
- Surveyors undertake regular inspections throughout the build process
- Policy issued subject to approved building regulations being signed off