What is Building Insurance?
Wherever there is construction of buildings, there is a risk of loss or damage that can be mitigated through the acquisition of building insurance. If building or construction insurance is not in place the contract governing the works will place the responsibility for this loss or damage with either the Contractor or the Employer. Adopting a proactive approach to insurance will ensure that foreseeable risks are taken into account and that the person or persons that are ultimately responsible for the site are indemnified against legal action in the event of a claim for losses or damage arising from the construction site.
What Does Building or Property Developers Insurance Cover?
We can help arrange a Contractors All Risks insurance policy which can protect either party against the cost of this loss or damage.
• Damage to permanent and temporary works and free issue materials, whilst on site and whilst in transit to and from the site
• Owned and hired plant and machinery
• Up to 12 months after completion for contractual obligations forming part of the maintenance or defects liability period
• Any party that is required to be a joint named insured under the contract
• Additional cover as standard including Professional Fees and Debris Removal
Obtaining a Building Insurance Quote
Contact Evolution Insurance Services today if you would like to arrange building or construction insurance cover for your development or if you would like to find out more detailed information about this or any of the insurance products we deal with. We have provided a simple contact form on our Contact Us page that takes very little time to complete and submit or, if you would like to speak to us directly, call 01799 512039 or 01799 512037. Take the uncertainty out of acquiring the right building insurance by allowing us to bring our knowledge and expertise to bear on your behalf.